Cryogenic Helium Purifier ULTRAL He
A cost-effective alternative to Getter-type purifiers for purifying gaseous helium to sub-ppb.
ULTRALTM He is a purifier application specially designed for the purification of gaseous helium. The adsorption technology employed is used to eliminate impurities such as CO, CO2, H20, CH4 and including the normally difficult to remove N2 & Ar down to sub-ppb level. The purification principle is based on the reversible cryo-trapping of impurities on a bed of high performance adsorbent.
Max flow rate (Nm3/h)
Min flow rate (Nm3/h)
LN2 consumption (l/h)
Max electricity consumption (kW)
- Fully-automated easy to-use purifier with touch screen control
- Two purification columns operating in parallel to ensure continuous purification of helium 24h/day
- Technology that includes automatic regeneration of the purification columns: no cartridges to change!
- Technology with the flexibility to handle variations in flow rate and/or impurity levels with no change in delivered performance
- One of the lowest operating costs on the market
Main technical characteristics
- Working pressure: from 5 to 17 bars
- Flow rate: from 20 to 1,250 Nm3/h (depending on the model)
- Pressure loss: < 1.3 bars (at 7 bars at input)
- Column regeneration by hot nitrogen
- CE - ASME - AQSIQ (China) - KGS (Korea)
- ON SEMICONDUCTOR
For more information, find on this page your key contacts and our contact form.
Air Liquide supports its industrial customers by offering its expertise and its cutting edge technologies so they can maintain the advantage in their field.