Turbo-Brayton for BOG reliquefaction on LNG terminals
An ideal solution for boil-off reliquefaction on small LNG terminals (<500,000 m3)
The easy-to-install skid-mounted product is suitable for all types of containment technology. As a BOG reliquefaction system, Turbo-Brayton is efficient and extremely reliable, with cooling power available instantly from standby mode and a low power consumption. The maintenance interval is 5 years.
The Turbo-Brayton range offers reliquefaction capacities from 0.2 ton/h to 3 ton/h, with additional range possible by duplicating the modules. This boil-off reliquefaction system can be installed on new constructions or during a retrofit operation.
- Single-skid solution: Easy installation, plug-and-play design, quick start, small footprint
- Simple integration thanks to sub-cooling
- Safety with inert and non-flammable gas, waterproof
- High reliability: with contactless and oil-free technology - MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) of 105,000 h
- No additional operating costs: no compressed air, no oil, no nitrogen or additional refrigerant gas
- Vibration free
- Significantly reduced preventive maintenance: just a few days every 5 years
- Fully automatic operation without human intervention
- Turndown possible between 0% and 100% and high efficiency over the entire operating range
- Operational flexibility: unlimited number of starts and stops, no waiting time between starts and stops
With more than 80 Turbo-Brayton systems sold, Air Liquide is a world leader in BOG reliquefaction offshore.
Tel : +33 (0)7 89 28 13 77