On-board Oxygen/Nitrogen Generating Unit for naval applications
Oxygen/Nitrogen Generating Unit integrated into a harsh environment
- Easy-to-use: no special technical skills are required
- Customized for harsh marine environment
Gaseous oxygen on-board
- To fill emergency egress devices and back-up cylinders for aircraft or helicopter
- For medical use, compliant with STANAG standards
Liquid oxygen on-board
- To fill oxygen converters for aircraft
Gaseous nitrogen on-board
- To inert the jet fuel tank
- To purge hoses, pipe and external underwing fuel tanks
- To inflate tires, to fill landing struts and hydraulic system
- To cool infrared cameras and cells (optronics).
Main technical characteristics
The units are tailored on demand. They are supplied by low pressure air production modules.
- 99.5% oxygen purity
- Normal operation: 50 to 100 Nm3/day (capacity example)
- Oxygen distribution in gaseous form up to 250 bar or liquid
- Production: 100 to 200 Nm3/day (capacity example)
- Nitrogen distribution in gaseous form up to 250 bar
Gas quality is continuously monitored in respect of each unit so that the purity of the gasses generated can be verified.