Air Liquide will be present at the 52nd International Paris Air Show being held from June 19 to June 25. Meet our experts in Hall 2A, booth B275.
An expert in the field of air gas technologies, Air Liquide is a major partner in civil and military aviation. Air Liquide designs systems that generate gas for use both on aircraft and on the ground.
A partner in the space adventure for more than 50 years now, Air Liquide has also established its reputation in the field of space exploration thanks to its expertise with rocket launchers (ground resources and Ariane launchers) and orbital systems (Melfi, Herschel, Planck, MTG, etc.).
On the occasion of this 52nd edition of the International Paris Air Show, Air Liquide will present its latest innovations in space and aeronautics, such as the use of hydrogen as an alternative energy option for aircraft and new technologies developed for future generations of the Ariane launcher.
Join us on our booth to attend conferences, see below the agenda :
- Monday June 19, 2017 from 14h to 14h15 - Additive manufacturing - Bruno Leprince Ringuet et Pascal Del Gallo - Exchangers/reactors in Additive Manufacturing
- Tuesday June 20, 2017 from 11h to 11h15 - Heat treatment - Laurent Coudurier - Cryogenic treaments of metal parts for Aeronautics in compliance with AMS 2750E standard
- Tuesday June 20, 2017 from 11h45 to 12h - Hydrogen energy for aerospace industry - Pierre Crespi - Hydrogen : A clean solution for aeronautics
- Wednesday June 21, 2017 from 11h to 11h15 - Environment - Patrick Ridgeway - Eco-chiller, recycling frigories to save energy
- Wednesday June 21, 2017 from 11h45 to 12h - Hydrogen energy for space industry - Pierre Crespi - Hydrogen : An energy vector for space exploration
- Thursday June 22, 2017 from 11h to 11h15 - CO2 cleaning - Dominique Rossignol et Philippe Guillaume - Eco-friendly parts cleaning with CO2 at supercritical phase with DFD machine
Meet our experts during our Focus days :
- Monday June 19, 2017 - Focus day : additive manufacturing
- Tuesday June 20, 2017 - Focus day : heat treatment
- Wednesday June 21, 2017 - Focus day : environment
- Thursday June 22, 2017 - Focus Day : cryogenic cleaning