Therapeutic Oxygen Cylinder
A pulse dose therapeutic oxygen conserving system designed for aircraft application
- Simple to use
- Oxygen only consumed during inhalation, when the oxygen is a benefit, a reduce amount of oxygen is needed, which mean extremely economical performance and consequent weight saving
- Combine a long autonomy (up to 5.7 times more in pulsed flow than in continuous flow) and a low weight
- Can be used for emergency applications ( 2 and 4 Liter per minute constant flow settings )
How does it works?
The DE series has 5 pulse settings with constant flow settings of 2 or 4 liters per minute. The system includes a lightweight DOT approved cylinder, available in 3 sizes: 2.0, 2.7 and 3.2 liters with a working pressure of 200 bar.
The conserver gives extremely economical performances, releasing a bolus of oxygen as soon as it registers a small drop of pressure in the passenger's nose. It then closes very quickly, thus conserving oxygen. The regulator is of a robust design and incorporates a number of safety features. The 'cage' is manufactured in a flame retardant material and is designed to protect the regulator and conserver and to facilitate the handling of the oxygen cylinder.
A bag designed with flame retardant material includes operating instructions, a cannula, a mask and loops for attachment. Cannula assemblies can be supplied with an inline flow indicator, allowing cabin crew to check delivery of oxygen without disturbing the passengers.
Cannula assemblies can be supplied with an in-line flow indicator, allowing cabin crew to check delivery of oxygen without disturbing it.
Discover the video
Main technical characteristics
- 5 pulse settings (1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 hours)
- 2 constant flow settings of 2 and 4 liters per minute
- Working pressure: 200 bar
- Light weight, DOT approved cylinder, 3 sizes available (2.0 - 2.7 - 3.2 liters).
- Robust design with ‘Cage’ to protect the regulator and conserver. Able to withstand a 3m drop test.
- Self-extinguishing and meets the requirements of CS-25.853
- Cannula with an inline flow indicator
- Contact memory button for configuration control and traceability
Download our brochure
Portable Pulse Oxygen CylinderDownload the document PDF (656.55 KB)